With the acceleration of urbanization, elevators have become the most common tool used in our daily life, especially high-rise buildings, and they are used more frequently. After all, it is impossible for us to climb such a high building. No one can bear it. It wastes a lot of precious time. So how can elevators be classified? Now let the elevator manufacturer Dongao Desen explain to you, I hope that You are helpful.
The current basic classification method of elevators is roughly as follows.
one. Classification by purpose
1. Passenger elevators, elevators designed to transport passengers, require complete safety facilities and certain interior decorations.
2. Freight elevators are mainly designed for transporting goods, usually accompanied by people.
3. Hospital elevator, designed for transporting hospital beds, stretchers, and medical carts. The car has the characteristics of long and narrow.
4. Sundries elevator, designed for libraries, office buildings, restaurants to transport books, documents, food, etc.
5. Vehicle elevator, used as an elevator for loading and transporting vehicles.
6. Ship elevators, elevators used on ships.
7. Sightseeing elevator, the car wall is transparent, the elevator for passengers to sightsee.
8. Building construction elevators, elevators for building construction and maintenance.
9. Other types of elevators, in addition to the above-mentioned common elevators, there are also some special-purpose elevators, such as cold storage elevators, explosion-proof elevators, mine elevators, power station elevators, and firefighters elevators.
two. Classification by driving mode
1. AC elevator, an elevator that uses an AC induction motor as the driving force. According to the drag mode, it can be divided into AC single speed, AC double speed, AC voltage and speed regulation, and AC variable voltage and frequency conversion speed regulation.
2. DC elevator, an elevator that uses a DC motor as the driving force. The rated speed of this type of elevator is generally above 2.00m/s.
3. Hydraulic elevators generally use electric pumps to drive liquid flow and plungers to lift the car up and down.
4. Rack and pinion elevator, the guide rail is processed into a rack, the car is equipped with a gear that meshes with the rack, and the motor drives the gear to rotate to make the car lift.
5. For screw elevators, the plunger of the straight-top elevator is processed into rectangular threads, and then a large nut with thrust bearing is installed on the top of the cylinder, and then the nut is driven by the motor through the reducer (or belt) to rotate, thereby making the screw Lift the elevator car up or down.
6. For elevators driven by linear motors, the power source is linear motors.
In the early days of elevators, steam engines and internal combustion engines were used to directly drive elevators, but they have basically disappeared.
three. Classification by speed
There is no strict speed classification for elevators. Our country is customarily classified according to the following methods.
1. Low-speed elevator, often refers to elevators with a speed lower than 1.00m/s.
2. Medium-speed elevator, often refers to elevators with a speed of 1.00 m/s to 2.00 m/s.
3. High-speed elevator, often refers to elevators with a speed greater than 2.00m/s.
four. Super high speed, elevator with speed exceeding 5.00m/s.
With the continuous development of elevator technology, the speed of elevators is getting higher and higher, and the speed limit for distinguishing high, medium and low speed elevators is also increasing accordingly.
d, according to whether the elevator has a driver
1. There is an elevator with a driver, and the operation mode of the elevator is controlled by a full-time driver.
2. In an elevator without a driver, passengers enter the elevator car, press the desired floor button on the control panel, and the elevator automatically runs to the destination floor. This type of elevator generally has a collective selection function.
3. Elevator with/without driver. This type of elevator can change the control circuit and is usually operated by passengers. In case of large passenger flow or necessary, it will be operated by the driver.
five. according to the control mode classification
1. Handle switch operation, the elevator driver controls the control panel handle switch in the car to realize the starting, rising, falling, leveling, and stopping operation of the elevator.
2. Button control elevator: It is a simple automatic control elevator with automatic leveling function. There are two common control modes: button control outside the car and button control inside the car.
3. Signal control elevator, which is a kind of elevator with a high degree of automatic control. In addition to the functions of automatic leveling and automatic door opening, it also has the functions of car order registration, landing call registration, automatic landing, forward stop and automatic reversing.
4. The centralized control elevator is a fully automatic elevator developed on the basis of signal control. The main difference from signal control is that it can realize driverless operation.
5. Parallel control elevators, the control lines of 2 to 3 elevators are connected in parallel for logical control, sharing the call button outside the landing, and the elevator itself has a collective selection function.
6. The group control elevator is a centralized parallel elevator controlled by a microcomputer and unified dispatch. Group control has the form of ladder group program control and ladder group intelligent control.
six. other classification methods
1. Classified by the location of the machine room, the elevator with the machine room at the top of the hoistway (upper machine room), the elevator with the machine room beside the bottom of the hoistway (lower machine room), and the elevator with the machine room inside the hoistway (without machine room).
2. Classified by car size, abstract terms such as "small" and "super large" are often used.
In addition, there are double-deck elevators.
seven. special elevator
1. Inclined elevator, the car runs along the inclined guide rail in the inclined shaft, it is a conveying equipment integrating sightseeing and transportation. Especially after the house was moved to the mountainous area due to land shortage, the inclined elevator developed rapidly.
2. Elevators for three-dimensional parking lots can be equipped with different types of elevators according to different parking lots.
3. Building construction elevator is a kind of machine that adopts rack and pinion meshing method (including pin gear transmission and chain transmission, or adopts wire rope hoisting) to make the cage move vertically or obliquely to transport people or materials. The main application is For building construction and maintenance. It can also be used as a long-term vertical transport machine for warehouses, docks, docks, high towers, and high chimneys.
The above introduction is the "classification of elevators". Passenger elevator manufacturer Dongao Elevator welcomes customers from all over the world to negotiate and cooperate. Dongao Elevator operates with integrity to ensure the rights and interests of each customer. Your needs are our motivation.You can also learn more about other elevator products.