What are the functions of the fire elevator?
1. The fire elevator has an antechamber. The front room area of ??the independent fire-fighting elevator is: the front room area of ??residential buildings is greater than 4.5 square meters; the front room area of ??public buildings and high-rise factory (warehouse) buildings is greater than 6 square meters. When the front room of the fire elevator and the smoke-proof stairwell share the front room, its area is: the combined front room area of ??residential buildings is greater than 6 square meters, and the combined front room area of ??public buildings and high-rise factory (store) buildings is greater than 10 square meters.
2. The front room of the fire elevator is equipped with a Class B fire door or a fire shutter with a stagnation function.
3. There is a dedicated fire telephone in the fire elevator car.
4. There are special operation buttons for firefighters at the appropriate position of the elevator door on the first floor. The operating buttons are generally protected by glass sheets, and the words "for fire protection" in red are placed in appropriate positions.
5. When the normal power supply is cut off, the lighting in the non-fire elevator is not powered, but there is still lighting in the fire elevator.
6. There is an indoor fire hydrant in the front room of the fire elevator.
In the event of a fire, when the fire control center is instructed or the first-level firefighters are controlled by the special operation button to enter the fire state, the following should be achieved:
1. If the elevator is moving up, it will stop at the first floor immediately without opening the door, then return to the first floor station and automatically open the elevator door.
2. If the elevator is going down, immediately close the door and return to the first floor station, and automatically open the elevator door.
3. If the elevator is already on the first floor, immediately open the elevator door to enter the state dedicated to firefighters.
4. The call button on each floor is out of function and calls for removal.
5. Restore the function of the command button in the car for firefighters to operate.
6. The door close button has no self-holding function.